1. Q: If I found the wetsuit was improper after receiving it, can I return it? How to return?
A: Within 30 days from the date you received the wetsuit, you can request a return at any time. If you need to return the wetsuit, please confirm the product package and tags are in good condition firstly, then contact Hevto customer service staff to get a return label. We will provide detailed guidance for the return procedure.
2. Q: If I found the wetsuit's size was improper after receiving it, can I exchange it?
A: We support the exchange service. If you need to exchange the wetsuit, please confirm the product package and tags are in good condition firstly, then contact Hevto customer service staff to get a return label. We will provide detailed guidance for the exchange procedure.
3. Q: What if the product has a quality problem, such as a broken zipper? What should I do?
A: As long as it is the quality problem of the product, we will certainly take responsibility for it. When this happens, please take a picture of the broken zipper and contact Hevto customer service staff. We will try our best to provide the best solution for you until you are satisfied.
4. Q: Why is the product I received different from what I ordered? This is not what I ordered.
A: We are sorry you received a product that you did not order. If encountering such a case, please contact Hevto customer service staff to get a return label directly and return the wrong product. We will arrange the delivery as soon as possible according to your order.
5. Q: Is the return free?
A: Yes, you needn't pay the express fee of return.
6. Q: Is the refund a full refund? Will you deduct money?
A: If you need to refund, no matter it is due to the quality problem of the wetsuit or it is due to the improper size, Hevto will give a full refund without any extra charges.
7. Q: After I submit my refund request, how long will it take for it to be approved? Where will the money be returned? How soon can I receive it?
A: Hevto will respond to your refund request within 7 workdays. Your refund will be transferred to the account you paid the order with. The refund receiving time depends on your credit card company.
Ⅱ. About Size Selection
1. Q: I haven't bought a wetsuit before. How do I choose the size?
A: Hevto wetsuits size selection mainly refers to four data, height, weight, chest size, and waist size. According to the above four data, customers can choose a suitable size for their own.
If you have any doubts during size selection, please feel free to contact Hevto customer service staff for support.
2. Q: When I choose a size according to the reference data, I find that more than one size fits me. Which one should I choose?
A: If you found there have two or more than two size options in the size chart while referring to the size chart according to your measured data, we suggest you can choose the smaller one. If you don't know how to choose a suitable size, please feel free to contact us.
3. Q: I've already chosen the size, but it's unavailable when I try to add it to the cart.
A: If the size button turns gray and shows it's not optional, it means this product is out of stock temporarily. If encountering such a case, please contact Hevto customer service staff for product inventory update details.
4. Q: I'm a female with a big body shape, so I can't find a suitable size in female wetsuits. Is there a suitable size for me in male wetsuits? / I'm a thin man and can't find a size that fits me in male wetsuits. Is there a suitable size for me in female wetsuits?
A: Sorry, we don't recommend it. There are some differences between male wetsuits and female wetsuits, so some positions will not fit.
Ⅲ. About Logistics
1. Q: I plan to go on vacation in a few days and need a wetsuit. When will the wetsuit arrive if I order now?
A: Your product will be shipped within 48 hours after you place your order. We will dispatch the product from the warehouse nearest to the shipping address of the order.
You can track the progress of the logistics on the order page at any time. Under normal conditions, you will receive the wetsuit in 3~7 days. If the logistics are delayed due to a particular situation, please contact Hevto customer service staff for support.
2. Q: A few days have passed since I placed the order, but the product hasn't been delivered yet. When I check the order, the page shows that the inventory is zero.
A: When this happens, please contact Hevto customer service staff directly. We will try our best to provide the best solution for you until you are satisfied.
Ⅳ. About Smell
1. Q: The wetsuit has a pungent smell. Is this harmful? Will the smell disappear?
A: Don't worry. Hevto wetsuits are made of environment-friendly and harmless materials. That is the smell of glue and it's inevitable during wetsuit manufacturing. Just spread the wetsuit and leave it in an open environment for a while, the smell will fade a lot. And it will disappear after soaking in water.
Ⅴ. Try-On Suggestion
1. Suggest that after receiving the wetsuit, try it under the dry condition to make sure the suit is not too loose or tight before testing in water.
2. If you have trouble putting on the wetsuit, we suggest you can try covering plastic bags on your hand/foot before wearing it. The smooth plastic bags will help reduce frictional resistance and make it easier for you to put on your wetsuit.
3. A slight feeling of contraction is normal after putting on a wetsuit. But if the contraction feeling of the wetsuit already makes you uncomfortable, you need to exchange a larger size.
Ⅵ. Wetsuits Clean & Care Notes
1、How to clean my wetsuit?
① Immediately rinse your wetsuit in fresh, cold water after each use.
② Do not use hot water or saltwater to wash your wetsuit. Especially in hot water, neoprene will lose elasticity. Besides, leaving sand, salt, or chlorine on the wetsuit can also shorten the life of it.
③ Please use the specialty wetsuit cleaner provided by diving and surfing shops to remove odors, sweat, oil, and algae.
④ You can clean your wetsuit in the bathtub. Fill the bathtub with cold water, then add the specialty wetsuit cleaner and soak the wetsuit for 20 minutes. After that, clean it by hand, especially in areas that are particularly prone to sweating, such as the armpits. Finally, flush the wetsuit inside out with cold water to remove all wetsuit cleaner residue.
2、How to dry my wetsuit?
① After washing the wetsuit, make sure it is naturally dried so as not to damage the neoprene of the wetsuit.
② The interior of the wetsuit should be dried to avoid odors or mildew. Besides, dry the interior also helps extend the service life of the wetsuit.
③ Please use a hanger designed for a wetsuit or a heavy, padded hanger to hang the wetsuit and dry it indoors.
④ If you have to hang the wetsuit outside, make sure it is kept in a cool and well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight, because the sunlight will damage the performance of the fabric.
3、How to store my wetsuit? How to fold it?
① Check if your wetsuit has any cracks or breakages before storing it. If yes, take it to a wetsuit shop in time for repairs.
② Try to lay it flat or hang it up to store. Do not fold it. Folding for a long time will generate unrecoverable wrinkles on the neoprene.
★ "DO NOT" for Wetsuit Care:
① Do not clean the wetsuit with hot water.
② Do not use a washing machine, dryer, iron.
③ Do not use bleach or any harsh cleaner.
④ Do not dry your wetsuit in the sunlight.
⑤ Do not leave it in the car boot for a long time.
Ⅶ. Amazon Online Store
1. You can also purchase Hevto wetsuits on Amazon. The store link is shown below:
Hevto Customer Service E-mail: email@example.com